While auctions and liquidations are often seen as the last resort of distressed companies, asset management provides another sales resource. The purpose of asset management is to attract an audience focused on the quality of equipment available as opposed to bargain hunters simply looking at the price.
Whether you are looking to sell off an entire facility or just one piece of surplus plastics equipment, we offer a comprehensive array of services, including:
- Analysis: Preparing the site and equipment for sale.
- Timing: Determining the best time to sell.
- Marketing: Targeting and reaching qualified and interested buyers.
- Follow through: Handling all the details, paperwork and reporting so you can concentrate on your business.
Stopol Equipment Sales assures you of maximum exposure. Our combination of traditional on-site sales calls and more than 30,000 telephone calls every six to eight weeks provide you with unprecedented visibility and market insight.
While no two Sales are the same, there is a general process that Stopol Equipment Sales follows to ensure the most successful outcome possible.
- Confidential discussion: We start by listening to what the client wants to accomplish
- Inspection and appraisal: We analyze and project reasonable yield expectations.
- Total responsibility: Best of all, Stopol Equipment Sales fully coordinates all details of the project to ensure that every aspect is handled professionally and successfully.
Stopol Equipment Sales employs an aggressive and proactive marketing campaign on our clients behalf that includes the following strategies and tactics:
Advertising: Stopol Equipment Sales uses a highly targeted, effective and proven advertising strategy that focuses on both trade and mainstream press. We advertise in the most widely recognized trade industry publications.
Broadcast email: Stopol Equipment Sales monthly equipment offerings to our database regarding our latest inventory offerings. Additionally, we target campaigns based specifically on criteria such as brand and size.
Website: Our Web site — www.stopoles.com — creates even more exposure for your equipment and wares. The site produces 200,000 hits monthly from visitors worldwide.
Direct Phone Contact: Our team of sales representatives stays in perpetual contact with our roster of 30,000 clients monthly. On a daily basis, our team of equipment professionals taps into our infinite network of industry contacts, marketing your surplus inventory by:
- Calling customers
- Promoting your machinery
- Noting the items in which they have an interest
- Detailing client budgets
Stopol Equipment Sales has a track record of more than 20+ years experience in successfully overseeing Asset Management Projects and the sale of plastic processing equipment.
Let us know how we can help.